Here are the top 5 tips for your Facebook Page that I find useful. Before I didn´t think about how Facebook fan page could serve as an SEO for you my business. But after diving more into Facebook Marketing I learned that few sections on your Facebook Fan page can serve as an SEO.
1. First of all claim your Facebook Vanity Url. You have to claim your domain ( e.g. www.facebook.com/ChooseYourName ) URLs are heavily weighted by search engines algorithm, so include your brand name and one word if possible.
2. Choose the best name for your Facebook Fan Page. Don´t think about keywords here. In actuality, having a name with a keyword can hurt your viral growth rate on Facebook. If you appear too spammy, your fans will be less likely to engage with your page. If you have a brand awareness and a good product for a keyword, combine the too for your URL ) eg/BRADYSjackets.
3. On your other existing channels, backlink to your fan page. Inbound Linking make your page more authoritative to Google, therefore, you will be ranked higher. Include a link to your website, blog, twitter etc.
4. Make sure to use keywords in the right place on your facebook fan page. Just like with websites, optimizing a keyword is the most fundamental form of on-site SEO. Put keywords into the area About section, Mission and Company Description, these areas are as SEO elements.
5. The fifth TOP Seo tip on your facebook page. Optimize the status of your Facebook fan page. The first 18 characters of a Facebook post serve as the meta description. Before it was a good practice to include your link in the post, but today Facebook does not want you to send their users off their platform, so now leave your link in the first comment.